Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Restless.

No particular reason for updating today, just feeling pretty restless.

Life's going awesome, the Denver trip is fast approaching, thank goodness, maybe after my trip I'll be able to settle in a bit for the winter, as I doubt I'll be able to make any more trips like these ones until after the new year, blackout dates and all. We'll see. These trips are good for me though, as it's nice to get the heck outta town from time to time. REALLY looking forward to seeing my two buddies from training. They're fantastic people, and I just think the world of them both.

Need to get some house cleaning done tomorrow after work, and need to clean out my car too.

Just random thoughts I guess. In a really good mood tonight, and overall still very happy with how life is going. Things just keep getting better and better, so I certainly can't complain.

Going to try and get some sleep, I work midshift tomorrow, so that means I get to sleep in a bit, YAY!!!

No comments: