Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gotta love it when coworkers upgrade...

I am now the happy and proud owner of a Blackberry. Yes, you read that right. A crackberry. And I'm seeing the reason they call it that! I really enjoy mine, still getting used to it though, especially texting/typing on it, since it's a suretype keyboard instead of a qwerty (it's a Blackberry Pearl).

Work's going pretty well, although I've picked up a cold somewhere. I think I'm going to have to go buy some Sudafed tomorrow, as I can't find the last box I bought. Hopefully this doesn't keep me down for too long, as I HATE being sick.

Just a short update tonight, time to get back to playin with the new phone!

2 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I was a blackberry user for years! wait til you discover the iphone!! it is amazing..

Shelby said...

I doubt I will be seeing an iphone anytime soon, as they are exclusive to a competing company and can't be activated on our network. I am looking forward to the blackberry storm though!