Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Work work work work work

I swear, work is all I do anymore. Today, I was outside talking with my neighbor, and my territory manager calls me. Apparently a lot of VZW corporate people are in Helena this week, and they want one of our techs to go up to the Helena store and work for a few days. First thing I thought was "Cool, I get to go to Helena on the company's dime"... no dice. My other coworker is going, and rather than having two days off this week, I have to go into work tomorrow, and they extended my shift on Friday by an hour.

Did the math, and while 15 hours overtime will be SWEET, I was really hoping to have two days off so I could get stuff done, like laundry. It looks like I'll be doin laundry tonight, rather than sitting at home and relaxing.

9 more days till Denver, was looking at flights again today, and the price for a direct flight to/from Denver jumped by over 100 bucks, so it looks like I'll be doin the layover thing again this time around. Hoping I can score a layover in Seattle, as I have a couple friends there I'd love to see for a little while. We'll see, I'm booking the ticket tomorrow.

Anyhow, I think I'm gonna start getting my clothes together so I can go work on my laundry. Have a great rest of the week, everyone! Catch y'all on the flip!

No comments: