Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home again!

So, I'm back from my trip to Jackson. Had a good time, never been to Mississippi before. Got to hang out with a very good friend of mine, and as it looks now, friends is what we're meant to be. At least I don't have to look back some time from now and ever wonder, right? We went to a really neat bar while I was there, and I got to meet some very neat people. All in all, not a bad experience.

Not much else to update. Looks like I'm still headed to Denver next month, made an executive decision while en route back home today that I still want to go see my friends that live there, so I'll be traipsing through airports and on airplanes again in 3 weeks. Should be good times, these are friends of mine that I made while I was in Denver in July for training. I've been enjoying these little 4 day or so jaunts out of town, I may make this a habit! Thinking I want to go to Vegas again sometime soon, and who knows where else. Jacksonville, Florida would be on that list as well. We'll see.

Anyhow, gotta finish getting unpacked and unwind a bit before I'm gonna be able to sleep, plus I need to find the charger for my phone, I'm pretty sure I packed it back into my suitcase...

Catch ya on the flip!

No comments: