Sunday, July 20, 2008

On the road again...

*sigh*

Will the traveling ever stop?

I'm currently in Boise, Idaho. I flew home from Denver on Friday evening, got in around 11:45. Went out to my mom and stepdad's house, and then left Missoula again today at 1 PM to come here to Boise for my mentoring week.

The hotel I'm staying in is pretty nice, I was pretty surprised when I walked in the door, that's for sure. The rental car that the company is paying for is nice as well, it's a 2008 Mercury Milan, that thing gets up and goes pretty darn quick!

So, my plans for the evening consist of surfing the net, and signing up for my insurance benefits. Hoping to hear from my friends that I made in Denver, I miss them very much.

That's my update for today, I'll be updating again throughout the week, so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

Shelby,

I'm very happy for you!! glad you found a job you like, I hope you can take it with you to Texas!!

Good luck,

HS