Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random ramblings

1) I’m tired of school.

2) I don't think "private" and "preferred list" blogs on MySpace should show to people that can’t read them. Obviously if I’m not supposed to be able to read it, why show it to me? Prove that I don’t "rank" on someone’s arbitrary "list" to be able to read what they’re writing? Gee thanks, MySpace. *flips the bird*

3) I graduate in May. I have 25 announcements to send out, and 21 people on the list that absolutely HAVE to receive them, or else I risk torture and dismemberment. If you don’t get an announcement, or you’re included on the one that I send to your parents, I’m sorry, but these things are really friggin’ expensive (think 79 bucks for 25 of them. Yes, SEVENTY NINE dollars).

4) I’m looking forward to moving. As much as I love Missoula, and as much as I’m going to miss my family, I’m not leaving much behind other than that.

5) My car is broken, which makes me sad.

6) I want to go to the firing range again.

7) It’s 11:49 PM, and I’m tired, but I have a pepsi to finish.

8) I keep forgetting that I got my hair highlighted, until I see a reflection of myself in a mirror, then I’m asking "WTF!?!?!"

9) Nine is a good number to stop at.

No comments: