Monday, January 7, 2008

Houston, we have a problem!

LOL! Just joking!

Actually, the Houston front is looking absolutely fanTASTIC! If all works out, I may have found us an apartment! Granted yes, we're not moving until one of us has a job, but it doesn't hurt to start preparing. Thanks to some friends who have checked out the apartment complex for us, we're going to be in a pretty nice area, and the apartment itself is sah-wheet! A little over 1300 sqfootage, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, loft style, in a complex that has a fitness center and (get this) TWO pools. The price isn't bad either.

Also, I'm in the process of being in contact with Harris County, Texas, about their job situation down there. There's one job on their job board I would LOVE to have right now, and I'm waiting to hear back from them as to what I should do in order to get my name under their noses. The job requires a typing test, which is administered there. Kinda difficult for me to take a typing test in Houston, dontcha think? Yeah, I thought so too, so I fired off an email. We'll see what they say.

So, that's the latest on the Houston aspect of things. We'll see what happens, and I'll update when I get an email back from Harris County.

No comments: